Wednesday, January 19, 2011

3rd GRADING ECSTACY :D

3rd Grading is now over. Is this true, two months to go before our graduation rights?

I can't imagine how fast time really goes by. Third grading really makes me feels how HTML important to different web pages. HTML really played a big rule in different pages.

Do I did my best this grading? Well, not that much. Because for me, I became bit lazy this grading. And I've encounter an health problem that's why I missed some of my classes a few days before the periodical test. But despite of those, I know to myself I did what must be done and to be done the past grading period.

Now we're in the last 2 months here in ILOCOS SUR NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL and at the same time it's the LAST GRADING I just want to treasure the moments and everything and for ICT IV, I just want to know and explore more facts. :D

1 comments:

♥♥♥joevelyn"jovy"♥♥♥ said...

wen gurl..hehe.agrad. tayun..mamati ka ayah..thanks hah..nag nice kayo nga friends and nice and good post pala...♥♥♥

Post a Comment