Wednesday, January 12, 2011

NEW YEAR EVER :)


Fireworks, Foods, New Gifts and Gadgets, it is the things that really make up a NEW YEAR?
Expensive thinngs can't buy once happiness that can fulfill once new beginning. It's not a matter of things and everything, it's about the memorable memories that would make up a new year of yours.
Year of the RABBIT and that's for 2011. Maybe some of us showered and be given a nice not just nice but better year, and some would experience a lowsy year which a bit normal to us. I expect lot of thing this 2011, things that would make up a person like me to a better person. A better daughter, better sister, better friend because I knew to myself i didn't became that good young lady to others that's why this 2011, I'll be doing my very best just to be good as what anyone expected me to be.
2011... A new year, new me and everything!
Goodbye 2010, because i'm ready for 2011 CLOSE-UP !!!

2 comments:

michelle said...

Nice post riech,,,keep it up,,,and i want you to know that your not that bad,,,your nice friend to us and i hope you will keep that friendship forever :)anyway your composition is such a fabulous one:)

Gerica Mae said...

I hope that your wishes this year will be granted...

Your post is very upwelling''''
as you said in your blog you didn't become a good girl to others..
so....

Try to be good to others or,, either try to be the best girl for them..

keep it up

Post a Comment