Tuesday, February 1, 2011

VIGAN EVER HAD c:

After We welcome the year 2011, We Bigueños now celebrate the feast of our dear patron St.Paul. Which started last January 26 and ended last January 31.

We'll this Vigan City Fiesta was memorable in the sense of, I've enjoyed the days that I've been part of the said festival.

January 21 (Education Day) We CAT Officers with the faculty and stuff of the school so with the Science Classes and 3 regular section of the 3rd and 4h year class joined on a parade. Well, I bit feel excited that day even it is too tardy, I've consider that day as a one of the treasured moment of 2011.

January 22 (Longganisa Festival) This day, Showdown and Street Dancing done that day. The two event that day was the highlight. Two Categories of competitors that's the A and B. I've enjoyed a lot, all of the contestant are good. Everyone of us in the ground has there own bet for the TITLE. CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS.

January 25 (Grand Parade) Again we the CAT Officers with the Faculty and Stuff of the School joined again on that said parade wew! that day was really a tardy day.

January 26(SK Day) As one of the SK-Kagawad of our Barangay, I've joined also on a parade but this time We didn't take a walk instead We ride on our SK FLOAT with our CANDIDATE for the SK NIGHT.That day was fun and enjoyable too, at the same time.

That was the DATE'S that ME, MYSELF, and I been involved on the VIGAN CITY FIESTA.
CUTE, FUNNY, MEMORABLE, AWESOME DAYS I WILL MISSED. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment